Thursday 18 October 2012

Adrian works for Hot Aches


Hi, my name is Adrian. This is my second post on the Hot Aches blog, I posted a while back about a trip to Alaska.

This is just a quick update to let the world know that I am now a member of the Hot Aches team!

Incase you didn’t see the earlier post about Alaska, I’ll tell you a bit about me:

I am a filmmaker and climber from Bristol, also a recent (1st Class Honours) graduate of Media Production from the University of Lincoln. I am passionate about the outdoors and filmmaking and love any opportunity to get out and shoot. Being a self declared nerd, I also love geeking it up in front of a computer.

During my time at uni, I worked for Hot Aches on a freelance basis. I am really grateful to have been offered this job so soon after finishing university. I don’t think I could have come at a more perfect time!

I started at the beginning of September and already, Diff has had me working hard on a few different jobs, editing things and also on a brand new Hot Aches website which is soon to be hitting the web.

My first major assignment for Hot Aches is to direct my very own film!! (due for release late 2013). This will be a combination of footage from the trip to the Ruth Gorge, Alaska and another epic location yet to be confirmed. The film will be a look into the lives of hardcore mountaineers’, Matt Helicker and Jon Bracey as they tackle some world first mixed technical mountaineering ascents... Keep an eye out for details on the next location.



No comments: